Come see how we are different !
Give us a call !
Services - What we do
Did you know that the doctors at Eyeworks of San Mateo can treat many eye
conditions and write you a prescription for medications to fill at the pharmacy?
- Eye infections - "pink eyes"
- Mild to severe eye allergies
- Inflammations of the eye
- Corneal abrasions
- Contact lens related irritations/infections
- Dry eyes - Discuss all your treatment options
- Foreign body removal on the cornea & conjunctiva
- Punctal Plugs for dry eyes
- Comprehensive eye exams for patients 4 years of age and higher.
- State-of-the-art equipment for pin-point accurate prescription
- Color testing and depth perception testing
- Ocular motility & muscle balance
- Trial frame refractions
- Slit-lamp evaluation of the anterior & posterior portions of the eyes
- Tonometry for evaluating eye pressure (check for glaucoma)
- Dilated fundus exam for a detailed look of the lens and retina
- Digital photography of retina
- Automated visual field testing for glaucoma and other neurologic issues
- Explanation of all findings
- Any paperwork that needs done such as for DMV, schools, licensing requirements.
- Fitting for contact lenses –
- We fit all types (see below).
- Our goal is to have comfortable contact lenses that affords the best health for your eyes.
- Our doctors also train patients if it is their first time wearing contacts.
- In addition, our contact lens fittings also include follow-up appointments up to the first 3
- We fit brand name contact lenses including those for:
- Corneal refractive therapy (CRT) lenses to wear at night for 20/20 vision by day
- Bifocal lenses – gas permeable and soft
- Astigmatism lenses (toric) – gas permeable and soft
- Color contact lenses - with or without prescription
- One day disposables
- Extended wear disposables
- Contacts for dry eye patients
- Bitoric rigid gas permeable contacts
- High oxygen contacts
- Medically necessary contacts such as gas permeables for keratoconus or
- Post-surgical corneas requiring reverse geometry lenses.
- If you are totally out of contacts, we can provide “loaner” soft lens until your appointment.
- Frame selection done by experienced optician who can advise you of the latest options to
match your lifestyle.
- We carry the thinnest lightest lenses currently on the market (High index 1.74)
- Frame repairs and adjustments for that perfect fit.
- Fill outside valid prescriptions for glasses and contacts.
- Complimentary consultations for laser vision correction and corneal refractive therapy.
- Pre and post-op care for patients who have undergone laser vision correction.
Pre & Post-OP
Make Appointments On-line!